I LOVE MIAMI! I love everything from the culture, to the food, the beaches, and especially the weather. I always feel so serene when I’m there. During my most recent visit, I tried some new things, as well as revisited some of my favorite must-visit spots.
- Wet Willie’s: This stop is absolutely necessary for those of you who enjoy slushee adult beverages to cool off from the heat. My absolute favorite is the “Call-A-Cab”, they boast that after you drink it you will indeed need to call a cab! While you enjoy your drink, you can enjoy the view of South Beach and Ocean Drive.
- South Beach: Grab your favorite swimming suit, and catch the sun on South Beach. Not only is there the beach, but there are many restaurants, small shops, and boutique hotels on Ocean Drive.
- Wynwood Art District: Wynwood is full of beautiful art. You can find many chill clubs, bars, unique restaurants and boutiques for quick shopping.
- Miami Dolphins Football Game: Catch a Dolphins game at the Hard Rock Stadium. If you are from a cold climate like myself, sitting at a football game in sandals instead of a huge parka coat is quite a treat!
- Bayside Market Place: Bayside is ideal for doing many things in one place. You can probably spend a full afternoon or a full evening at Bayside. They have beautiful scenery, restaurants, shops, and you can even catch a boat ride from their pier.
While this is just a small glimpse of Miami and all it has to offer, these are a few of my most recent finds! Let me know your favorite places to visit in Miami in the comments! Happy traveling!